Star Luxury Penthouse by Sydney Harbour
Our Penthouse has world class views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, with the advantage of being only ten minutes ferry ride to Circular Quay.It is available for accommodaNon as short as a couple of nights or a few months or longer.
The suite has a luxury interior design, an easy eye-candy comparison to any first class, five star hotel suite. Featuring two large bedrooms, two bathrooms and European kitchen appliances, we’ve accounted for every modern convenience you’d expect. With no adjoining walls, the only sounds you’ll maybe hear are the lions roaring from nearby Taronga Zoo.
Everything you’d assume is available, including a full concierge service. The vast, private balcony is ideal for entertaining up to 15 guests so please ask us about catering recommendaNons.
- 120 sq m internally with a 19 sq m private, panoramic balcony
- Private keyed elevator access to the suite
- Two bedrooms: a master suite with views over Mosman Bay and a large ensuite
- A separate shower from the bathtub
- Both bedrooms feature luxury king sized Sealy pillow topped maaresses
- The second bedroom can also be converted into two twin beds
- Internal laundry, air condiNoning, integrated appliances (including dishwasher) and a smart TV with home theatre
- State of the art full, interior insulaNon for extreme peace and quiet
- Private high speed dedicated Wi-Fi for penthouse guests only
We know first hand that there’s more to our city than Circular Quay. Our guests enjoy a more local Sydneysider experience as we’re close to most unique aaracNons including the North Shore’s
Balmoral Beach, Maccallum Pool, Bradley’s Head Point and Taronga Zoo. You can venture off the beaten track as we’re located in an affluent, walking area of the city, yet within ten minutes by ferry or car you can be in downtown Sydney.
Nestled in of Sydney’s most exclusive and peaceful suburbs, Cremorne Point is a tranquil haven, fringed by one of the few remaining undeveloped foreshores on the Harbour. Relax in the parks and enjoy a picnic, a leisurely stroll, an invigoraNng jog or learn more about our Manor, one of the city’s oldest hotels.
Gallery of the Penthouse